Sunday 22 September 2013

Dinner @ Tom, Dick & Harry


A late post on my dinner at Tom, Dick & Harry at Pavilion Shopping Mall.
Every time I passed by this restaurant I will saw a lot of crowd
But that time was lunch time and they did offer a very affordable set lunch at RM18 nett.
Running out of idea of what to eat on that night,
We have chosen this restaurant.

A very attractive board written 'Mou Man Tai is an ATTITUDE'
which is a true in service line =)

I guess usually people visited pub and bistro will probably order their drinks in alcohol.
Sames goes to us, and this time he helped me to oder.


When hoegaarden served, I thought that was my drink
As a lot of girls will usually prefer Hoegaarden ?
I was wrong, Hoegaarden was for him and he ordered this for me.

Tadaaa~ and this is my first time having this Mojito
I like it lol~

Patiently waiting for our food
 
My boy

His meal, I forgotten what is this called, but it's beef
and it taste niceeee!

I seldom have western food,
So I have no idea what to order,
In the end I ordered this fish and chip
the portion is very huge!
taste nice but somehow I think Manhatten Fish Market is better.



No comments:

Post a Comment