Tuesday 17 February 2015

Unexpected gift and surprise

He used to give me surprise every year during my birthday,
but this year is different, we had mutual agreement that this is year is not going to spend so much on gift, we treat each other a meal and that's it.
On that day, I was expecting him to at least have some plan and activities on what to do on that day. But he did not, his intention was to let me decide everything and he just pay for it. awwww. so sad.

The next day, sitting right in front of him, I chose to text him, 'Next year my birthday, please plan something'. Sounds like a command huh?

Then the next day passed, he came home with a pandora charm and patchi chocolate. I was like, I thought this year is no gift? and this year he surprised me with two gifts, one for my valentines day gift, another one for my birthday gift, for your information, my birthday falls on the valentines day =p I don't mind receiving one gift per year but this is the first time i got two gifts. The reason he bought me patchi chocolate is because I always told him my company always gift this luxurious chocolate to the customers, such luxurious chocolate I wish I can try too. I talked it in a casual way and he was as usual did not give me any response so I was thought he never listen into it. but he did...

I know I was being irrational, I should not complain that he did nothing on my birthday, but he actually did everything during the 365 days, it just that I emphasized a lot on the birth date it self. 
Glad to have you in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment