Monday 20 July 2015

Short weekend holiday

What's more happy than to have a long weekend?
Ya, students and working adults are looking forward to HOLIDAYS!
So just to share what have I done during this holidays.

Friday morning woke up early to get ready, actually I slept around 2am on the Thursday night after a coffee sessions with my friends at Desa Park City, Three Little Birds. *felt like dying*
Le boyfriend did not want to tell me where are we heading to for breakfast but when I saw him carrying his bulky camera I know we are going to somewhere nice to take photos? lol

So we have went to this cafe called VCR.
Yea, this cafe has been well known with their coffee. I have not been to this cafe I only saw a lot of FB checkin to this cafe lol. I like their entrance posted up a very interesting notice, to remind the customers to park their car at their own risk because the DBKL works real hard lol!

Looking at the menu and first thing came to my mind is 'Granola', which I remember my friend posted this picture in the fb and it's attracted me lol 















This is so beautiful LOL and of course, it tasted very yummy too.
and I had my Cappuccino.















After enjoyed our brunch, we head down to Pavilion for movie, Ant Man. That movie was awesome!
and when we passed by Tokyo Street, saw my favourite Doraemon =p
can't control but to take picture with him =p





















Then that's the end of the day. Saturday we went to supermarket and bought some groceries and I cooked!!

Sunday...hmmm...at first I thought to stay at home and have some reading time but the bf wanted to go Ikea to shop.
So....sorry I can't go out without my make up on so....hahaha
Have been using brown eyeliner for some time and yesterday I put on black eyeliner. Black is always give you a very sharpened eyes and brown liner gives you a softer look.
Tadaa...that's the only way on how I winged my eyeliner. Nah, my make up style is only one and only style lol.




















and this is the finished look.




















That's my Raya holiday for this year.
Bye! See you on the next update post. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment