Monday 22 July 2013

I beh tahan laaa

Just a random post to express my dissatisfactory.
Number 1.Since 2010 cut my waist length hair to medium long hair, I've never keep it back to waist length anymore. And now I just wish my hair can grow faster to be long long hair again. I just so miss my long hair so much, but the more desperate you are towards something, the slower the things get achieve. Isn't it? lol
Number 2. Have been wearing my glasses daily for about 3 months, have been not wearing any eye make up for 3 months. I just get so irritated. For someone who couldn't live without contact lenses to wear glasses everyday, it's such a torturing moment. I just don't like myself in glasses. and I'm going to a trip tomorrow, and I have to go with my glasses, so ugly when taking photo la!!! It takes months for me to recover from eye cyst, ok I promised I will take care of my eyes in future, seriously. what can I do now is just to wait patiently for another 1 month. By September I can wear my contact lens again! and eye make up :p
Number 3. Goes back to hair again.lol. my fringe. I always wanted to keep my fringe long but everytime when it pokes my eyes I just couldn't bare with it and just chop it off again. and now, since I'm on my glasses everyday, the fringe just become so irritating when you are with your glasses on. UGLY. People may suggest me to pin my fringe up while waiting for it to grow longer. BUT, I'm not like other girls who will looks good even without their fringe on, I have a super big face!! So i must have my fringe on =.=

Ahh, take a deep breath, take it easy, don't be so frustrated, you are going on a trip tomorrow. So, just enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment