Thursday 1 August 2013

Things I bought from qoo10

Have you all ever heard of this Malaysia online shopping website www.qoo10.com? 
I was attracted to go into this website when I saw this advertisement keep popping up whenever I'm surfing net. The price is attractive, much more cheaper if you buy it at the shop here. But basically those korea products would be much cheaper, the rest don't make much different.

Let's share what I've bought xD
Nature Republic Aloe Vera Gel
This is my second purchase, my first jar bought it at the Nature Republic outlet in Fahrenheit88 at the price of RM32.90
Guess how much I bought for this two. Two for RM39! hehe














Opps what happened to this picture, cannot be rotated. Nvm, it was wrapped nicely and received in good condition.This is purchased directly from the seller in Korea, took only about 10 days to ship over here. Consider fast!

Second thing I bought
Etude House CC Cream
I've never try this product before, bought this because the price is so cheap lol. Etude House outlet is selling at RM89.90 and I bought this at RM21.90.HAHAHAHA
Before I decided to place this order, I went to the Etude House outlet to try out this CC Cream. lol, since its so cheap why not give it a try xD
I'm impressed with the service of this Korean seller, as they selling at such a cheap price yet they are so kind enough to give some other product's sample. Yay!

















Overall a happy experience shopping at this website. Will buy again if there is any good promotion.haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment