Wednesday 7 August 2013

I just hate it

First time ever I purchased something and after using for the first time, all I wanted to do is to throw it away.
To be honest, I was searching for a scented hair shampoo because my boyfriend was commented that my hair does not smell good anymore ever since I switch using hair shampoo from saloon.lol
And so I remembered I used Herbal Essences Hello Hydration before, it does smell quite good, so I was thinking to go back for this brand.
Then this time I've pick another series because this was claimed to anti frizz and have a smooth and shiny hair. Herbal Essences Smooth Lovin

After using for three days,
all my comment is, ok, maybe start with the positive one, the pro is it does make my hair abit smooth, but then, the cons, although my hair become abit smoother, but it is very very dry! and my hair has a weird smell after using this. My boyfriend was saying my hair smells like a matches =.= 
How sad it is, at first I was thinking maybe that's my hairdryer problem that caused this funny smell.
then I try not to blow drying my hair, let it dry naturally, end up the smell is still there! So obviously, that's the hair shampoo's problem. 
I'm  not going to use this anymore, I'll rather use it to wash my toilet floor =.=
Luckily it is not an expensive item. Huge disappointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment