Tuesday 13 August 2013

Should be contented because I have you

I'm glad I have a boyfriend who loves me so much, pampering me so much. 
In this relationship, I can say that he loves me more than I do. but of course I love him a lot too!
Baby, before meeting you, I didn't know that I deserve to be treated like a princess.
You will never fail to give me surprise, to cheer me up.
Basically you will do anything just to make me happy.

There was once you asked me to list down the things I don't like about you.
I know I shouldn't have any complaint because you're just so perfect.
but I still complain a few things about you. lol
I have to apologize for that, for being greedy,
I should be contented because you are so good.

I know I'm not good enough
I became insecure
I'll get jealous easily when I saw you are close with someone else
That's jealousy I know
I should have confident towards myself and also you.
Sorry, this is the thing I have to improve.
I'm possessive,
Insecure,
I'm just afraid of losing you.

Just want to let you know,
I don't mean to complain about you
You are the best for me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment