Monday 26 August 2013

Thoughts about Instagram?

There is this conversation between me and my siblings the other day, about Instagram.
My brother was saying how come he got so little likes in Instagram even he posted his handsome face pictures lol. 
Then my sister was saying she wish to have more followers.
I was kept quiet and listening to their thoughts about dissatisfaction on Instragram lol
Then suddenly my sis pointed me and said "unlike sister, you see, she got more followers than me, but then her photos didnt got so much likes as me, I wonder why do those people follow her then"
then both of them laughing at me.
I was like, wow. I didnt know that this can be compared in this way. lol
Then I told them" hmm. maybe those people doesn't like my pictures that's why they don't click like on my pictures?" LOL

For me, Instagram is just a place for me to share pictures on my daily life. Before that I will post it on FB, but now I prefer more to post on Instagram, because Facebook has too many unnecessary people ROFL.

No comments:

Post a Comment